OPERATIONS MANAGER PRODUCTION (M|F|X) -
Full time I Permanent
WHO ARE WE?
KOHLSCHEIN is a medium-sized family business with around 120 employees. As an industrial manufacturer & processor of a range of high-quality paperfibre-based materials, we have been active in the production of sustainable materials & products since 1932.
In our two business areas MATERIALS and CREATIVE SOLUTIONS we want to take leading positions, to actively support our customers in achieving their economic and ecological goals. Our customers are international brand owners, renowned agencies, paper wholesalers, large printing companies as well as industrial companies.
MINDFULNESS, AGILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY are not only our goals but also what motivates us. These values form the foundation of our corporate culture and ensure the future-oriented development of the company.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A position based on independence and responsibility
- Creative freedom in a motivating environment with flat hierarchies
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a value-oriented company
- Individual opportunities for further training
- Christmas and holiday bonuses
- 30 days holiday
- Attractive social benefits
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
- You will ensure optimum utilization of production capacity in relation to targets (deadlines, quality, costs, environmental parameters and occupational safety)
- Management of around 50 employees with appropriate leadership skills
- Organisation and management of the production area as well as communication with the other departments like product management, sales, technical, purchasing, logistics, and human resources
- Identifying potential for improvement in the production process and implementing optimisation measures in close coordination with management
- Promotion of a performance-oriented mindset as well as further training of employees
- Completed technical training with additional qualification as technician/master craftsman or university degree
- Several years of professional & management experience - ideally within the paper, packaging or printing industry
- A high level of interpersonal skills, team spirit, communication & cooperation skills
- Very good analytical skills and a solution- and result-oriented way of thinking
- Strong focus on leadership of employees, quality, costs & occupational safety
- Very good command of written & spoken German and English
- Solid IT skills (MS-Office | experience with ERP systems)
- High affinity for digital tools & methods