SALES REPRESENTATIVES (M|F|X)
Full time | Permanent
WHO ARE WE?
KOHLSCHEIN is a medium-sized family business with around 120 employees. As an industrial manufacturer & processor of high-quality paperfibre-based materials, we have been pursuing the goal since 1932 of using paper fiber-based materials and products to drive the change towards a more sustainable society.
In our two business areas MATERIALS and CREATIVE SOLUTIONS, we aim to occupy leading positions and actively support our customers in achieving their economic and ecological goals. Our customers include international brand owners, creative agencies, paper wholesalers, large printers & industrial companies.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced team players who proactively contribute their own ideas to customer support and development and take on responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A position built on independence and responsibility
- Creative freedom in a motivating environment with flat hierarchies
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a value-oriented company
- Individual further training opportunities
- Christmas and holiday bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Attractive social benefits
- Advising customers on commercial and technical
- Preparation of calculations and their transfer into our ERP system
- Offer and order processing in day-to-day business as well as supervision of partly complex processing orders
- Creation of operating orders, order tracking in production as well as deadline tracking incl. reporting to the customer
- Calculation of shipping costs, recording and tracking of delivery dates
- Invoicing, acceptance of complaints & creation of credit notes
- Maintaining and expanding long-term customer relationships
- Completed commercial training or studies
- At least 2 years of professional experience - ideally with experience in the cardboard, printing or advertising industry
- A high degree of social competence, team spirit, communication & cooperation skills
- Understanding in dealing with customers and negotiation skills
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Solid IT skills (MS-Office | experience with ERP systems)
- High affinity to digital tools & methods