SALES MANAGER (M|F|X)
Full-time I Permanent
WHO ARE WE?
KOHLSCHEIN is a family business with around 120 employees. Since 1932 we have been active in the production & processing of sustainable materials made of paper, cardboard and paperboard.
Our customers include paper wholesalers, printers, agencies, international brand owners and industrial companies.
For our MATERIAL & SERVICES division, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced team player who can proactively contribute to customer support and development with their own ideas and the ability to take on responsibilities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A position built on independence and responsibility
- Creative freedom in a motivating environment with flat hierarchies
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a value-oriented company
- Individual further training opportunities
- Christmas and vacation bonus
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive social benefits
- Leadership & further development of a sales team of 13 employees
- Expansion and maintenance of existing customer relationships at home and abroad
- New customer acquisition, market & competition monitoring
- Active improvement of sales-relevant processes to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction as well as the company's competitiveness
- Close cooperation with the plant management
- Direct reporting to the management
- Completed training as an industrial clerk or university studies
- Several years of professional experience in sales as well as management experience - ideally with experience in the cardboard, printing or advertising industry
- A high level of interpersonal skills, team spirit, communication & cooperation skills.
- Understanding in dealing with customers and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English in word & writing
- Sound IT knowledge (Office 365 | experience with ERP systems)
- High affinity for digital ways of working & tools e.g. Teams, Sharepoint & Trello.